Israeli - Palestinian conflict: “The European Union should have an ambition to play a more committed role”
The Federal Government’s bill aimed at reforming emergency medical assistance for undocumented or homeless persons was sharply criticized by the…
The Committee for European Parliament Constitutional Affairs wishes to bring down the number of MEPs from 751 to 705 in…
Last year, foreign investors created a record number of 5,377 new jobs in Flanders.
The Belgian government announced yesterday that the threat level was reduced from 3 (a serious and credible threat) to 2 (average…
The mayors of Kortenberg and Steenokkerzeel oppose the planned extension of the Zaventem Airport.
British industry pleads for the preservation of a customs union with the EU after the Brexit.
Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg will reinforce their cooperation in the sphere of drug and health products.
When all reductions in employers’ contributions and the effects of the tax shift are factored in, the cumulative increase in…
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
The Committee for European Parliament Constitutional Affairs wishes to bring down the number of MEPs ...
- Israeli - Palestinian conflict: “The European Union should have an ambition to play a more committed role”
- Brexit - UK: employers want to maintain customs union with EU after the Brexit
- Jerusalem’s status: Mahmoud Abbas calls on Europe to recognize the State of Palestine quickly
- Fight against illegal hate speech shows improvement
- Lawsuits in the US prompt the European Parliament to review authorisation procedures for pesticides