Fire destroys apartment in Sart-Saint-Laurent

Fire destroys apartment in Sart-Saint-Laurent
Credit: Maxime Denoulet.

On Tuesday, an apartment was destroyed by a fire in the Wallonia municipality of Sart-Saint-Laurent, local fire services have confirmed.

According to Marc Gilbert, head of the local fire brigade, the fire was caused a power strip located near a mattress.

Related News

The firefighters were able to quickly put out the fire so that it did not spread to the other flats in the building.

However, the flat in question was completely destroyed by the flames.


Latest News

Copyright © 2021 The Brussels Times. All Rights Reserved.