Promoted by GAUFF GmbH & Co. Engineering KG
Procurement Reference number: MOWT/GAUFF/WRKS/21-22/00169
1. The Government of the Republic of Uganda has received financing from a German Bank Consortium (AKA AUSFUHRKREDIT – GESELLSCHAFT mbH and COMMERZBANK AG) towards the cost of Development of New Kampala Port at Bukasa and intends to apply the agreed amounts for payment under the contract for Swamp Removal, Dredging and Reclamation Works.
2. GAUFF GmbH & Co. Engineering KG (Employer) acting on behalf of the Ministry of Works and Transport of Uganda now invites written sealed bids to undertake the execution of Dredging and Reclamation Works as stipulated in the bidding documents.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 (the Act) and the Regulations made under the Act.
4. Bidding is open to Belgian Firms only.
5. The bidding document which has been prepared in the English language may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below in 8(a) at or before 11:00AM (Local Time) on 01 December 2021. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration which must be valid until 30 April 2022. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below in 8(b) at 11:15AM on 01 December 2021.
7. There shall be a pre-bid meeting online via Zoom on 01 November 2021 at 10:00AM (Local Time). [Meeting ID: 857 9518 0429; Passcode: 011121]
8. Bidders should note the following:
Address of bid opening: (as above)
The Planned Procurement Schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|Publish bid notice||20 October 2021|
|Pre-bid meeting||01 November 2021|
|Bid closing date||01 December 2021|
|Bid opening date||01 December 2021|
|Evaluation process||6 – 22 December 2021|
|Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||14 January 2022|
|Contract signature||11 February 2022|
|Position of Authorised Official:||Project Director|