Afghanistan: at least 90 killed by the American “mega-bomb”
    Share article:

    Afghanistan: at least 90 killed by the American “mega-bomb”

    At least 90 members of the terrorist group ISIS were killed by the American “mega-bomb”. It was dropped on ISIS positions in the East of Afghanistan for the first time on Thursday. The figures were reported by Afghan officials.

    Esmail Shinwar, governor for the Achin district, an ISIS stronghold in the Nangarhar province, said “at least 92 ISIS fighters were killed” by the 11 ton bomb. “Three tunnels the fighters were holding during the attack were destroyed”, he told the AFP. The Provincial government spokesman, Attaullah Khogyani, said “90 ISIS fighters had been killed”.

    Maria Novak (Source: Belga)