The world's leading Masters and PhD fair, the QS World Grad School Tour will visit Brussels on Thursday 22nd March. Masters degrees typically take one to three years to complete, through either part-time or full-time study. The specific duration varies depending on the subject, the country in which the studies are carried out the type of master degree.
The fair gives comprehensive information about degree opportunities and student life in Belgium or abroad and which university would be best suited to meet ones career aspirations.
More than 25 top universities and business schools participate:
ESCP Europe, IE Business School, Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Deusto Business School, Antwerp Management School, Singapore Management University, Warwick Business School, EAE - Escuela de Administración de Empresas, Hult International Business School, Cardiff University, United International Business Schools – Zurich, Toulouse Business School (Barcelona Campus), INSEEC, GISMA Business School and many more!
|Why attend? |
- Meet face to face with the admissions directors from the most prestigious universities
- Get all the information for your graduate-level study (all subjects)
- US$ 7 million scholarships available to our fair attendees
- Attend Panel Discussion ‘10 things to keep in mind when choosing a Grad School’ with IE and SMU
- Presentation by ESCP Europe
- Get your free copy of our QS Career Guide
- Win a Beats Pill Speaker (draw at the fair)
QS World Grad School Tour - Brussels
Thursday, 22nd March
15:30 – 20:00
Hilton Brussels Grand Place
Click here to register now for free.
The Brussels Times