IKEA issues recall notice for bibs due to choking hazard
Monday, 30 September 2019
Swedish furniture giant IKEA has issued a global recall for its MATVRÅ blue and red two-packs of children’s bibs as they may present a choking hazard.
“We were recently informed that the knot can come loose when a child pulls on it,” the company announced on Monday.
Customers who have purchased the blue and red MATVRÅ bibs are urged to return them for a full refund or a replacement product. The same bib in green/yellow does not have to be taken back due to a different material used in production.
No proof of purchase (receipt) is required for the refund.