The poor functioning of the labour market remains one of the pain points of the Belgian economy. That is why…
Mohamed Abdeslam, brother of Salah Abdeslam – sole survivor of the jihadist commando involved in the 2015 Paris attacks –…
Hourly labour costs in the eurozone increased by 2.5% (“the EZ19”) and by 2.7% in the EU28 in the third…
Members of the CSC/ACV Food and Services trade union decorated Place du Luxembourg in the European Quarter in Brussels, with…
The Brussels government, on Thursday, approved the draft version of the “National Energy Climate Plan – 2030”.
After Strasbourg’s tragic events last Tuesday, Montois authorities have decided to strengthen security measures in areas of local festivities, Mons’s…
The Belgian Football Union will question Waasland-Beveren players about Dejan Veljkovic’s rigging matches against Mechelen.
The Benelux Summit scheduled Thursday morning before the EU Summit was canceled because of the political situation in Belgium.
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel said on Friday on the margins of a summit in Brussels that he ...
- European Court backs Brussels over diesel emission limits
- Europe moves to facilitate the launch of citizens’ initiatives
- Member states falling behind in meeting EU fisheries policy targets
- Brexit: Theresa May goes to The Hague and Berlin to meet counterparts Rutte and Merkel
- The UK can decide on its own to revoke Brexit