If you want to prepare to enter today’s competitive business world or accelerate your professional career, UBI’s MBA and BSc programmes will confidently take you to the next level!
The UBI Difference
Focusing on globalisation, digital economy, and good citizenship, UBI’s programmes develop your business knowledge and leadership skills, preparing you to deal with the complex challenges of today’s global economic environment and increasingly digitalised society, while fostering the ethical importance of good citizenship.
The programmes offer:
- The ONLY British degrees in Belgium taught in English, in partnership with Middlesex University London.
- A robust and forward-looking focus on globalisation, digital economy, and good citizenship.
- Global exposure and international experiences, including internships and study-abroad opportunities.
- Practical orientation and experiential learning, with a hands-on approach throughout the curricula.
- Small class sizes to ensure a quality student experience and foster close relationships among the international student body and the faculty.
- World-class faculty, combining experienced practitioners with reputable academics.
- Global academic synergies between the three campuses in Brussels, Luxembourg and Shanghai.
Flexible MBA Options
Offered at the campus in Brussels, the hybrid MBA programme provides:
- A unique two-stage structure that incorporates core modules and management experience to help you define the next steps in your career.
- A Venture Creation Lab that teams up entrepreneurs and simulators to help you learn the management skills needed to create innovative technology-based companies.
- A flexible 12 or 24-month academic programme, delivered on alternating weekends.
- Both synchronous and asynchronous lectures and activities, providing the flexibility to fit classes around your existing work schedule.
- Qualified mentoring and personal development support to speed up your career and strengthen your profile.
- World market workshops and meetings with industry experts.
Bachelor of Science in Business and Bachelor of Science in International Business Management
Available at both the Brussels and Luxembourg campuses, the Bachelor of Science programmes offer:
- The only British business degrees taught in English in both Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Two specialisation tracks: business and international business management.
- A Venture Creation Lab where you learn the management skills needed to become a successful entrepreneur.
- Internship experience included in the curricula.
- The option of international business experience in Shanghai and/or a semester at a partner institution.
- Courses relevant to current and future business trends, such as Big Data Management and AI in Business, E-Commerce and Online Consumer Behaviour, Digital Transformation Strategy, and Sustainable International Business Development.
- Mentoring and personal development support, as well as guidance in finding internships and career opportunities.
Join UBI today!