The taxi sector has called for a big demonstration throughout Tuesday, starting at 5 a.m., to paralyse traffic in Brussels…
Belgium’s two biggest fruit and vegetable cooperatives, Coöperatie Hoogstraten and BelOrta, have shelved their intention to merge.
Instant payments, with transfers paid in seconds, are due to appear in Belgium from November.
Migration flows are profoundly changing the composition of classrooms in Europe. In 2015, almost one in four 15-year-old students were…
McDonald's wants to create some 2,000 jobs in Belgium by 2023, 70% of which will be on full-time basis.
Villages and towns throughout the European Union (EU) can register from Tuesday 20 March to receive a free Wi-Fi hotspot financed…
Belgium’s Federal Planning Office forecasts the creation of 240,000 jobs by 2023 in its 2018-2023 Economic Prospects Report, according to…
All of the cultural centres in the Wallonia Brussels Federation (WBF), on Monday, raised the alarm in the face of…
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
Migration flows are profoundly changing the composition of classrooms in Europe. In 2015, almost one ...
- The number of first-time asylum seekers in Belgium was stable in 2017
- “I am prepared to go to prison if Belgium decides to extradite me,” says Puigdemont
- EU, UK reach agreement on transition period
- Didier Reynders calls upon Russia to collaborate in poisoned former spy investigation
- Appointment of Commission secretary-general continues to raise questions