European Muslims have more confidence in institutional democracy than the European average.
A treaty banning nuclear weapons is to be signed on Wednesday at an official ceremony in New York on the…
Mark MacGann, the former Director of Uber Europe, has made a complaint against three taxi drivers.
Let’s hope we have an Indian summer to counterbalance a rather wet August.
The Kurdish Regional Government in Iraqi Kurdistan is organising a referendum on independence on 25 September. For the Kurds the…
Each day, 180 million litres of drinking water are lost as a result of leaks in the water supply system…
Some unemployed, who are over 50, will be greatly affected by the federal government’s pension reforms.
A sphere weighing four grammes has been levitating for 8081 days (22 years and 45 days) in the Royal Observatory…
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
A hard Brexit could cause the loss of 42,390 jobs in Belgium, 526,000 in the United Kingdom and 1.2 ...
- EU-Canada Trade Agreement to enter into effect provisionally on Thursday
- Referendum on independence in Iraqi Kurdistan goes ahead without EU support
- Kickstart for project to better tax internet giants in the EU
- Brexit: London wants a new security treaty with the EU
- European Commission proposes non-binding screening of foreign investments