If employers provided company bicycles, it might encourage nearly half (48%) of employees who sporadically cycle to work to do…
Does Brussels Airport Company (BAC) meet the environmental and noise level conditions for its operating licence?
Ghent resident Ruben Donné raised 58,123 euros for medical research by spending three months sailing to Cape Town.
The Brussels Council Chamber decided to grant an 18-year-old man suspected of calling in several false bomb threats conditional parole…
The Belgian meat federation Febev has said, “Harsh slogans, such as ‘meat-free days’, combined with the dissemination of erroneous information,…
The Social Security deficit will be three times larger than anticipated. The government had overestimated receipts. L'Echo, De Tijd and…
Airlines specialising in freight transport are at risk of fines “throughout the day” and not only between 6 a.m. and…
An employer was penalised on November 9th by the Brussels Employment Tribunal for discrimination on the basis of sex.
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
The Brussels Times TV
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
The EU leadership received Vice-President Mike Pence to ask for clarifications about the course of t ...
- Uneven treatment of interns in the EU – some are paid, others not
- While other prisons in Europe are overcrowded the Swedish prison model focuses on rehabilitation of inmates
- The Tobin tax once again on European MP’s agenda on Tuesday
- Marine Le Pen submits a complaint about the EU’s anti-fraud unit in Brussels
- Systematic EU border checks to intercept Syrian fighters