The rate of structural employment within SMEs increased by 1.86% in 2016. It is the most significant increase since 2011.
The FPS Finance yesterday evening (Sunday) published the most recent figures relating to the 2016 federal state receipts.
Overall dividends paid to shareholders worldwide fell during 2016. They suffered a particularly strong slowdown in the US.
There has been a case of bovine Bluetongue in the French commune of Estourmel, near Cambrai, this week.
The 22nd Belgian Pride Festival will be held in Brussels on the 20th of May.
Queen Paola had an operation this morning (Friday) at the Saint-Luc University Hospital, in Brussels.
Two Belgians, who are members of the motorcycle club Hells Angels, have been sentenced to 30 months in prison by…
The European Court of Justice (ECJ) will rule in the Belgian case regarding visas for a Syrian family on Tuesday…
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
The Brussels Times TV
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
The EU leadership received Vice-President Mike Pence to ask for clarifications about the course of t ...
- Uneven treatment of interns in the EU – some are paid, others not
- While other prisons in Europe are overcrowded the Swedish prison model focuses on rehabilitation of inmates
- The Tobin tax once again on European MP’s agenda on Tuesday
- Marine Le Pen submits a complaint about the EU’s anti-fraud unit in Brussels
- Systematic EU border checks to intercept Syrian fighters