Several heads of state and government at the European Summit held in Brussels have asked the European Commission to reallocate…
On Thursday afternoon, the Prime Minister, Charles Michel, continued to call for dialogue between the Spanish government and the Catalan…
On Thursday, the cabinet approved the granting of insurance company sickness benefits for the self-employed after two weeks of sickness.
International regulators and EU experts explored the challenges for the audit profession at a recent roundtable on professional scepticism in…
Jeremy Corbyn will arrive in Brussels on Thursday to meet European officials on the sidelines of the EU summit and…
Prime Minister Charles Michel’s remarks on the constitutional crisis in Catalonia have resulted in a sharp Spanish reaction.
Company cars are costing €2 billion in lost state revenue.
Minister-President Willy Borsus (MR) has approved 25 weapons licenses to Saudi Arabia and rejected three licenses to the United Arab…
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
Several heads of state and government at the European Summit held in Brussels have asked the Europea ...
- Charles Michel on Brexit: “To make decisions for two we must be clear to each-other”
- How to improve audit quality in EU
- British opposition leader in Brussels to discuss Brexit
- EU response to fight wildfires in Portugal arrived too late
- Europeans ask President Trump to respect the agreement on Iranian nuclear program.