Women passed the 50% mark in the judiciary many months ago and now comprise 54% of all magistrates, La Libre…
The weather will be variable, rather windy with occasional showers on Tuesday afternoon, followed by snow, overnight, in parts of…
Between 200 to 250 taxis left from Place Poelaert in Brussels around 10.15 a.m.
On Monday evening, the Minister for Foreign Affairs, Didier Reynders, called for all parties involved in the Syrian conflict to…
The Public Prosecutor’s Office, in Hal-Vilvorde, requested a two-year prison sentence for the false Iranian agent.
Axel Witsel produced the best goal of 2017 for the Red Devils.
The autonomy of Catalonia (Northeast Spain) will remain suspended if separatist Carles Puigdemont attempts to govern it from Brussels, warned…
‘‘The original sin is to think that Brussels is made up of two communities: Flemish and French-speaking,” analyses in a…
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
The president of the European Council, Donald Tusk, intimated on Tuesday that Europeans would still ...
- Catalonia will remain under tutelage if Puigdemont wants to lead it from Brussels
- Forty European experts reflect on fake news
- EU committed to the nuclear deal but worries about Iran’s role in the region
- The European Parliament will cut Nigel Farage's salary by half
- Protests at Bulgaria’s EU presidency inauguration