Voting on a bill recognising the unborn child was adjourned once again on Tuesday in the Justice Commission due to…
The Gaia association on Tuesday cut up 50 metal cages with electric saws at the Place de l’Albertine in Brussels…
The work-to-rule actions taken by the customs officers at Brussels Airport in recent days have been suspended after a promise…
The UN Climate Change Conference in December in Katowice, Poland (COP24), “must be a success” given the challenges facing the…
On Tuesday, the Antwerp Court of Appeal decided to withdraw Belgian nationality from Fouad Belkacem.
Once again we change the clocks this weekend. At 3 a.m. on Sunday, we need to put the clocks back…
First of all, if you have recently found out that you are expecting a baby, congratulations!
Thousands of underaged Nigerians are made to cross the Mediterranean into Europe, where many are forced into prostitution.
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
UNFPA, the United Nations sexual and reproductive health agency, published last week a report on rep ...
- Mediation, an effective solution in cross-border child abductions
- European Parliament wants further reduction of CO2 emissions from heavy-duty trucks
- European asylum office in deep trouble
- Three out of four Belgians see EU membership as beneficial
- Federal government refuses to back Flanders over Spanish diplomatic incident