Slaughter without stunning: State Council confirms impossible to prohibit without anticipating modifications
The Belgian meat federation Febev has said, “Harsh slogans, such as ‘meat-free days’, combined with the dissemination of erroneous information,…
The Social Security deficit will be three times larger than anticipated. The government had overestimated receipts. L'Echo, De Tijd and…
Airlines specialising in freight transport are at risk of fines “throughout the day” and not only between 6 a.m. and…
An employer was penalised on November 9th by the Brussels Employment Tribunal for discrimination on the basis of sex.
Touring is warning the public of chaos on the inner ring road.
The police put out an appeal on Tuesday to victims. They suspect that a presumed rapist and thief, with a…
For several years, Belgium has become a problematic issue for the international human rights organisation, Amnesty International (“Amnesty”).
The rate of structural employment within SMEs increased by 1.86% in 2016. It is the most significant increase since 2011.
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
The Brussels Times TV
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
The EU leadership received Vice-President Mike Pence to ask for clarifications about the course of t ...
- Uneven treatment of interns in the EU – some are paid, others not
- While other prisons in Europe are overcrowded the Swedish prison model focuses on rehabilitation of inmates
- The Tobin tax once again on European MP’s agenda on Tuesday
- Marine Le Pen submits a complaint about the EU’s anti-fraud unit in Brussels
- Systematic EU border checks to intercept Syrian fighters