The death has been announced of former journalist Hugo Ridder at the age of 86.
Engie is in discussion with companies that supply floating power stations which could be docked along the Belgian coast, De…
Trains with no inspectors, lower prices outside peak-time and maybe even a Eurostar stop at Antwerp could happen soon.
Jacques Monsieur, at one time Belgium’s most notorious arms dealer, was this week given a tougher sentence on appeal than…
The federal government has given the go-ahead to postal company, bpost, to once again make a distinction between priority and…
Teenagers between the ages of 16 and 18 will now be authorized to consume wine and beer, but not spirits…
Belgium’s federal government is taking steps to protect consumers from unscrupulous providers of GSM games and SMS pay services.
The Brussels Government has given the green light for the launch of the 2018-2020 call for tenders for projects to…
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
Mediation often proves very effective in resolving cases of cross-border parental abductions, which ...
- European Parliament wants further reduction of CO2 emissions from heavy-duty trucks
- European asylum office in deep trouble
- Three out of four Belgians see EU membership as beneficial
- Federal government refuses to back Flanders over Spanish diplomatic incident
- Combating misinformation: Facebook, Twitter and EC put forward their road map