European Council President Donald Tusk said on Thursday that the European Union (EU) was ready for a final deal on…
Belgium’s third bitcoin distributor will be available from Saturday in Ghent.
Given the almost tenfold increase of cocaine seized annually in the Port of Antwerp between 2013 and 2017, Customs is…
All motor vehicle taxes have increased over two years.
The royal palace has made its annual announcement of official suppliers of goods and services to the royal household.
The World Expo was held for the first time in 1851 in London, where its ambition was to showcase some…
"What Europe does for me” is an interactive site launched on Wednesday by the European Parliament to enable citizens to…
The European Parliament on Wednesday adopted a telecommunications package that limits the cost of telephone calls within the European Union…
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
European Council President Donald Tusk said on Thursday that the European Union (EU) was ready for a ...
- New interactive website enables Europeans to see what the EU does for them
- Europe puts caps on key communication costs
- Brexit: Geert Bourgeois calls upon the British “sense of responsibility”
- Angela Merkel argues for the creation of a common European army
- EU aid for refugees in Turkey is hard to monitor, report says