The California-based start-up Lime announced on Friday the launch of its electric scooter service in Brussels and Antwerp.
Infrabel, the infrastructure manager and operator of the Belgian railway network, is taking five suppliers to court because they had…
Patients can now consult medical or dental prescriptions on Masanté, the online portal enabling access to an entire range of…
Former minister Steven Vanackere (pictured) has been confirmed as the new director of the board of the National Bank (NBB)…
European Council President Donald Tusk said on Thursday that the European Union was ready for a final deal on Britain’s…
Belgium’s third bitcoin distributor will be available from Saturday in Ghent.
Given the almost tenfold increase of cocaine seized annually in the Port of Antwerp between 2013 and 2017, Customs is…
All motor vehicle taxes have increased over two years.
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
The European Council is to meet on 25 November to approve the draft deal on the United Kingdom’s wit ...
- Deal or no deal, EU ready for final Brexit deal – Tusk
- New interactive website enables Europeans to see what the EU does for them
- Europe puts caps on key communication costs
- Brexit: Geert Bourgeois calls upon the British “sense of responsibility”
- Angela Merkel argues for the creation of a common European army