An examining judge is considering attempted murder in the sphere of knife attacks committed Monday at Uccle by a Philippine…
France confirmed yesterday (Monday) that it would host at the “beginning of September” a “meeting of southern European countries.”
Owing to the increase in excise duty on alcohol, the distributor Diageo plans to invest more in the Netherlands and…
Prosecutor: It was not a terrorist attack
The driver had fled the scene of the accident
Police from the Bruxelles-Nord police zone in Brussels where Schaerbeek is located intervened, in large numbers, on Sunday around 3…
The German Justice department wants to exhume the bodies of six Belgians who were patients of ‘cancer healer’ Klaus Ross.
A Belgian expat, Marc D, has been arrested in Paraguay on suspicion of gold smuggling.
Your Real Estate Partner in Belgium
The Brussels Times TV
Opinion & Op-Ed
The Brussels Times Magazine
EU remembers the victims of all totalitarian and authoritarian regimes amid conflicting narratives of WWII
On 23 August 1939, Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union signed the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact. In a statem ...
- Belgium ranks 21st in viability
- Dutch municipalities lodge complaint in Europe against Belgium
- Attacks on ethnic minorities increased following Brexit
- Brexit – Rentals down in London for the first time since 2010
- Education, employment, both or neither? Unemployment among people aged 25 – 29 still high