Flemish Culture Minister announces investigation into Jan Fabre’s Troubelyn companyThursday, 13 September 2018 17:11
Gatz said his ministry’s Culture, Youth and Media Department would look into the matter. “An audit by my administration offers the possibility of giving a hearing to all parties,” he noted. “I am awaiting the conclusions of my administration before launching other phases,” he stated in a press release.
Minister Gatz recalled that Troubelyn receives subsidies from the Flemish Government. The conditions governing such assistance include respect for labour laws and, therefore, do not authorize transgressive behaviour.
An investigation Gatz commissioned into the culture and media sector showed that every other woman working in the sector has been the target of inappropriate behaviour, while four percent said they had been subjected to forced sexual contacts or blackmail.
Following the publication of the results of the investigation, Gatz wishes to develop a plan of action together with the trade unions.
The Brussels Times
152 lists have been accepted in the 19 Brussels communes in preparation for the elections on the 14th of October.
On Friday, the Luxemburg Prosecutor’s office said they have forwarded a case to an Instruction judge after African swine fever…
Safet Rustemi, who was on the Federal Police’s most wanted list last year, has been arrested in the Albanian capital…
Belgium’s 201 professional pension funds had 1,734,000 members at the end of 2017, a 4% increase on the corresponding period…