Osama Krayem claims second Brussels metro bomb was disposed in a toilet

Friday, 29 April 2016 13:59
Osama Krayem claims second Brussels metro bomb was disposed in a toilet © Belga
Osama Krayem, a suspect in the Brussels attacks claimed, when interviewed by investigators, that he had disposed the unfound contents of the explosives from his ruck sack in the toilets of a flat.

So report La Libre Belgique and La Dernière Heure on Friday.

Osama Krayem's empty ruck sack had been removed by the Farisi brothers when they cleared his hideout in the Avenue des Casernes in Etterbeek.

On the other hand, a complete mystery surrounds its contents arousing major fears as TATP (triacetone triperoxyde), the explosive used in the Brussels attacks, is indeed highly volatile.

Krayem told investigators that he had diluted the substance in water, before getting rid of it in the toilets of the said flat.

The explanation was considered credible by the investigators who are also searching for a number of other weapons.

Oscar Schneider (Source: Belga)
Google Plus